Treasury Assistant Manager
– Assist in managing the Group’s liquidity and cashflow requirements including surplus cash management and prepare cashflow budget / forecast to manage working capital.
– Facilitate daily cash management, monthly and quarterly cash-flow forecast, fund allocation & risk management.
– Have experience in handling commodity trade financing transactions.
– Ensure trade finance transactions and instructions to bankers are performed in a timely manner.
– Assist in the cash-flow projection and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet all the banking facilities covenants, operational and capital investment needs.
– Assist GM to coordinate and liaise with financial institutions for fund allocation, credit review, agreement/documentation, onboarding and maintain business relationships with our primary bankers.
– Process improvement ensure all trade finance activities are reported and executed promptly.
– Assist GM in liquidity aspect of its short and long-range planning.
– Involves in the administration, tracking and maintenance to ensure alignment of controls of Group bank accounts such as internet banking platform, authorized signatories records.
– Contribute to any projects or reports as assigned from time to time – e.g. system improvement for payment uploading improvement.
– Perform other duties or ad-hoc tasks as required (not limited to treasury-related such as maintain investment holding and property holding bookkeeping ).
– Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking/Business Administration/Economic or currently pursuing professional accountancy degree
– Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in corporate treasury;
– Have knowledge in commodity financing;
– Experience in Oracle preferred;
– Familiar debt capital markets;
– Good in spoken & written English & Chinese
– Proficient in MS word, excel, outlook and internet banking platform
– Detail oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to pay attention to details and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
– Strong in analytical skills, financial modelling and a committed team player
– Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager or Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.