– To handle complete post fixture operation of a time charter and voyage chartered vessels.
– Prepare voyage costing, final hire calculations and laytime calculations of the vessel.
– Finalizing port disbursement account with agents.
– Independent communication with owners/brokers/receiver and shipping agents etc.
– Filing and keeping records of hire/payments, updating vessel and bunker register etc.
– Diploma or above, preferably holder of Degree in Marine Studies / Shipping Operations or related discipline.
– At least 3-5 years’ Chartering experience with proven track record in dry bulk cargo.
– Solid network with ship owners/operators, brokers and ship operator is highly preferred.
– Good knowledge of all type of dry bulk cargo charter parties.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Good in written & spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
– Proficient in MS word, excel and outlook.
– Detail and result oriented, proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
– Willing to work in multi-cultural environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.